Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome!

I suppose you might be wondering how I decided to call my blog "Snoopy's Best Girl."  When I was little, one of my fondest memories was watching the Charlie Brown specials on T.V.  I liked the characters, but most of all, I loved the music!  Vince Guaraldi was an extremely gifted pianist, and I have purchased many of his CD's.

As I grew up, the Peanuts characters followed me into adulthood.  When my son was born, he had quite a large head (and he still does!), and my mother called him my very own "Charlie Brown."  We had a cat that looked a lot like Snoopy.  We moved to Minnesota (where Charles Schultz was born and raised).  Sometimes, I felt like a blockhead....  And I've always admired Snoopy's fun-loving spirit!  Who WOULDN'T want to be "Snoopy's Best Girl?"

My goal for my blog is to share my ideas for home organizing, meal creation and planning ideas, and anything else that might be helpful.

Please leave suggestions and comments!  I hope to make some new online friends as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment